What can we do for you today?
Hi, Silva here!
I have a passion for plants and great customer service, and hope to combine the two to give you the best experience of working with a garden designer. I’ve designed and planted numerous gardens, and studied how the concepts of heritage and landscape work together.
Getting the most out of a small space is my aim. New build houses often have small gardens and it can be tempting to keep that square of lawn and just add a narrow border with some bedding plants. But you can do so much more with tiny spaces. Let me show you….
If you are considering commissioning a design for your garden but are concerned about covid-19, here are the measures I can put in place to reassure you:
- The consultation can be carried out by phone or online, with the questionnaire emailed to you to complete and return
- If I can access your garden without entering your home, I can come and survey the site myself (I will wear a face covering while I am on site). If there is no access without entering your home, I will need you to send me some photos or a short video of the garden and then I will ask you to take some specific measurements for me based on what I can see.
- If I am due to survey the garden myself and I develop any symptoms of covid-19, I will reschedule our appointment. If you or your family or immediate contacts develop covid-19 symptoms it is essential that you let me know immediately and I will reschedule our appointment.
- Alternatively, my Design By Post service is available.
The design starts with you: understanding what you need, so I can offer you options that make sense.
You might think that your garden is too small for a designer to work on, but I love a challenge!
The 1-hour consultation is an integral part of the design service and allows me to get a feel for your lifestyle and how hard your garden needs to work for you.
If you’d like to book a consultation, or have a quick chat about which option might be best for your garden, please use the contact form below.
I can travel in the Cheltenham/Oxford/south Worcester areas. If you live outside of the Cotswolds, perhaps consider the Designs by Post service.
Get in Touch
Tiny Spaces Garden Design
Send me a message
- September 2020The weather, like everything else this year, has been a bit chaotic recently. Long dry days became torrential downpours, and we’re due some late hot weather again this week. But eventually it will settle down and if there is one …
- August 2020No post for July, for a variety of reasons but my attention was away from the garden for a bit, working to gather some cash to spend on it. Last week I had a new fence installed on 2 sides …
- June 2020People call it ‘flaming June’ here in the UK, maybe because its hot (though more often than not it rains as well), or maybe for the abundance of red, orange, and yellow flowers that come into their own at this …
- May 2020May is usually a lovely month. We see the last of the frosts, and can get those tender vegetable and flower plants out in the open. It’s also when plants start to pop up in places where you probably didn’t …
- #texturehuntergathererOver on Twitter, @LizAtkin has started a movement to find and record the textures people seee on their daily exercise walks. Its such a brilliant concept, and a step away from the endless ‘perfect’ gardens and landscapes. So this morning …
Copyright Tiny Spaces Garden Design – Cheltenham – All rights reserved