I offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Here’s the low down…
Standard small gardens
By “small”, I consider most gardens of new-build houses to be small. Generally if your garden is roughly 20m x 20m or smaller then the following rates and services apply. If your garden is larger, please get in touch so we can discuss your needs.
- 1 hour consultation – £50 (payable in advance). As part of the consultation, I’ll take at least one soil sample, some measurements and a few photographs of the garden.
- Tiny Spaces suggestion summary – £40. If you feel you just need a nudge in the right direction and some fresh ideas, then this could be for you. After the consultation, I’ll check your soil pH and prepare an A4-size document that lists 2 options or themes for your garden. I’ll suggest a handful of plants that will complement each option, and any hard landscaping requirements. The suggestion summary does not include a plan of your garden, but may include illustrations, photos, or other graphics.
- Hand-drawn design plan – £150. An A2-size hand-drawn and coloured design plan, which may include vignette sketches of features or planting. Also included is a separate indicative plant lists and estimated costs of materials.
So you can choose to have the consultation plus a Tiny Spaces Summary for £90, or the consultation plus the Hand-drawn design plan for a total of £200.
Suitable for couples and those on their own without children, why not consider having your garden designed to match your astrology sun sign?
The 1-hour consultation fee is the same as for a standard small garden (£50 payable in advance). You will then receive a hand-drawn A2 size design plan and indicative plant list that incorporates elements associated with your natal sun sign. If you already have your natal chart, I can include other elements that match the planet(s) you have in the fourth house which relates to ‘home’.
As these designs involve more detailed analysis, the hand-drawn plan costs £250.
Designs by post
If you live outside of the Cotswolds, I can offer a postal service. You’ll need to do some of the initial work yourself, but this is reflected in the price.
- You’ll need to provide a sketch plan of your garden with accurate measurements, including notes of any slopes, ditches, utilities or issues. Please also mark the position of North. Your sketch does not need to be to scale.
- You’ll also need to provide a couple of photographs of the garden (or more if possible), and complete the consultation questionnaire which I will email to you.
- In return I will provide you with a hand-drawn A2 size design plan, and indicative plant list, sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery.
- Designs by post costs £99 including postage. Payments via PayPal only.